Please Note: Any reports of the data not being real-time is inaccurate. The data provided in this app is taken directly from the UK C-Bridge and is 100% real time.
With the massive boom in DMR users registering on the Ham Radio DMR MARC network we look at different ways of providing real-time status information from the network.
Using DMR Tool puts in the hand of the user the following features:
* User Tracker (Useful for when mobile and roaming, allows user to see repeater and RSI stats)
* World Wide DMR ID User List (Easily filterable using the inbuilt search feature)
* Last Heard by UK Repeaters
* Last Heard by any European Callsign
* A visual map showing repeaters located in the UK which are connected to the UK C-Bridge (This will expand over time)
* All last heard data is real time and each last heard screen will automatically refresh every 10 seconds.
* Static data, such as the repeater list and the global DMR ID list is updatable from within the app. The UK Repeater list is managed by us on our servers and the USER ID database is downloaded directly from the DMR-MARC database so to ensure you have the latest data.
Any feature requests or to report incorrect data, then please contact us directly: email@example.com
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DMR Tool is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
DMR Tool (version 1.4) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.